People are discovering the amazing cosmetic surgical results and great patient care that is provided by Dr. Steven Vath, Dr. Andrew Wolfe, Dr. Paul Steinwald, and their experienced team of professionals. Traveling to your cosmetic plastic surgeon in Denver is no longer inconvenient. We have created a stress-free, step-by-step process that incorporates our expert care while you recuperate anonymously away from home. From your consultation to your post-surgery follow ups, our caring staff will guide you through our continuum of care.
Dr. Vath, Dr. Wolfe, and Dr. Steinwald are extremely comfortable with conducting phone and Skype consultations. You will feel their sincere warmth and expertise translate over the phone or computer. Once you have scheduled a virtual consultation with one of our surgeons, please review the following steps to make for a smooth first interaction.
- Call (720) 279-1926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your consultation time.
- When reserving your consultation time, specify your preference for a phone or Skype consultation.
- A member of our staff will collect your pertinent information over the phone.
- Take pictures of the areas of concern, then email the photos to your CCS point of contact. (All of your personal information will be safely stored in our secure database.)
- Download or print our new patient paperwork from our website.
- Once your paperwork is complete, scan, email or fax it to (303) 278-4841. (Please fax your information to us at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment.)
You will receive a confirmation email and text two days prior to your consultation.
Your surgeon will review your health history paperwork and pictures prior to your appointment. The doctor will contact you within 10 minutes of your arranged consultation time.
After talking in depth with Dr. Vath, Dr. Steinwald, or Dr. Wolfe, a member from our cosmetic coordination team will prepare your surgical quote, email the quote, explain fees, and answer your questions that pertain to scheduling surgery, traveling, and recovery.
Denver International is one of busiest airports in the world. According to Business Traveler, it has been awarded the Best Airport in North America in both 2005 and 2006.
Our surgical center and main office in Golden is only 36 miles from DIA.
The Center for Cosmetic Surgery has partnered with a few of our area's most comfortable and service-oriented hotels, which offer special rates and services for our patients. These hotels are located just minutes from our Golden office and surgical facility.
The Table Mountain Inn has large two bedroom suites that make care after surgery more comfortable. Homewood Suites by Hilton is an all-suite hotel that offers a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and grocery shopping service. The Golden Hotel and Table Mountain Inn both have an award-winning restaurant that offers healthy meals with wonderful room service.
The Table Mountain Inn
1310 Washington Avenue
Golden, CO 80401
Phone: (303) 277-9898
Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver - Littleton
7630 Shaffer Parkway
Littleton, CO 80127
Phone: (720) 981-4763
AmeriQuest nursing service is well trusted by our medical community. They provide off-site nursing care for our cosmetic surgery patients. Dr. Vath, Dr. Steinwald, and Dr. Wolfe always recommend overnight nursing care for patients whose surgery time is longer than six hours. All the nurses provided from AmeriQuest are registered Colorado state nurses who have plenty of post-surgical care experience. AmeriQuest nurses can pick you up from surgery and care for you at your hotel or other accommodation.
Contact Information and Fees
Phone: (303) 237-2777
RN 12-hour flat rate $550.00
RN 24-hour flat rate $850.00
Dr. Vath, Dr. Steinwald, or Dr. Wolfe will see you a day or two after surgery. This is an important visit to ensure you are ready to travel home. Before heading home, we will establish a follow-up appointment for you and your doctor over the phone. As your healing process continues, you will have two to four phone follow-up appointments over the course of the year. Keep in mind that we are always just a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns.
- Schedule your telephone/Skype consultation.
- Email your pictures to your CCS point of contact.
- Complete your consultation.
- Review your surgical quote.
- Secure financing (if needed).
- Speak to one of our cosmetic coordinators about scheduling your surgery and travel arrangements. Once you are scheduled for surgery, a cosmetic coordinator will arrange your phone pre-operative appointment with our nurse.
- Receive your surgery packet in the mail.
- Go to your local doctor or lab to fulfill your blood orders no more than one month prior to surgery.
- Have your doctor fax your blood work results to (303) 278-4841.
- Arrange your hotel accommodations.
- Arrange nursing care (if needed).
- We recommend you arrive 48 hours before surgery so that you can meet your surgeon, visit our facility and sign all of the surgical paperwork necessary to proceed.
Please schedule a personal consultation to learn more about what cosmetic plastic surgery in Denver can do for you. Simply call (720) 279-1926 or request your complimentary consultation onlineyour complimentary consultation online.