Fees & Financing
Many of the people who visit us for cosmetic plastic surgery in Golden and Denver, Colorado, choose to finance their procedures. It is a normal practice in our office, so please don't hesitate to inquire about financing during your consultation. You can finance all or part of the cost of your cosmetic surgery. We trust CareCredit® and Prosper Healthcare Financing to take excellent care of our patients' financial needs:
- Learn what to expect with CareCredit's user guide
- View an estimated calculation of your possible financed payment with the CareCredit payment calculator
- 6 to 12-month financing at 0% APR or 24 to 60-month financing at 14.9% APR available
- Apply Online or call 1-800-365-8295
Prosper Healthcare Financing
- Interest rates as low as 5.8% and terms as long as 84 months are available
- Prosper performs a "soft credit check," so your credit is not affected just to find out if you qualify
- Learn how Prosper makes healthcare affordable
- Apply Online or call 888.602.6066 to learn more
You can use the links above to apply securely online today, or our patient counselor will help you with the application during your consultation.
Costs for Cosmetic Surgery
One of the most common questions we are asked is, "What will my cosmetic surgery cost?" The honest answer is that we just can't say until the doctor has had a chance to perform an exam and learn more about your expectations during your complimentary consultationcomplimentary consultation.
It is well worth it to take the time to sit down with our board-certified plastic surgeons. The consultation allows Dr. Wolfe, Dr. Vath, and Dr. Steinwald to consider everything from your unique physiology to your very personal goals and to recommend the best procedure, or combination of procedures, to give you the look you desire. It gives you a chance to ask any procedural questions you may have and to browse through our before-and-after pictures. The consultation generally takes less than an hour, and by the time you finish you will understand your surgical options, the doctor's recommendation, and exactly what your cosmetic surgery will cost.
In general terms, the final cost of cosmetic surgery includes a fee for the surgeon, the operating room, the anesthesia, and any medical devices (like breast implants). Each one of these items will vary based on your personal needs, that's why a consultation is required to determine the cost of your procedure. The quote you receive at your consultation will break down the individual fees so you understand exactly how we arrive at your final cosmetic surgery cost.