We tend to lead pretty busy, active lives here in our Front Range communities. There are so many reasons to get outdoors, enjoy the attractions of our area, and keep our bodies in motion. We can test our legs on the nearby ski slopes of Keystone and Loveland. We can run around and play with our children in Chautauqua Park or enjoy an outing to Elitch Gardens. We can exercise our lungs cheering on the Rockies at Coors Field.
As you enjoy these and other wonders, your forehead is out there front and center. Dry air, wind, and bright sun-your forehead greets them all and takes a beating. Over time, environmental damage builds up and the effects of aging take hold. Collagen and elastin in your tissues break down, your skin loses its youthful tone and glow, and fine lines and wrinkles set in.
For most of us, the forehead is a prominent feature. This is even more the case for those who don’t wear bangs, don’t often wear hats, and have a high forehead or receding hairline. At Rejuvenate!, we want to help you make this all-important expanse of skin an asset to your looks instead of a liability. Set up an appointment with us today.
Putting Your Best Forehead Forward
Treating fine lines on the forehead is a multi-step process which will have you looking better today and set the stage for you to look your best well into the future.
- The first step is creating a skin care program for your specific needs courtesy of our compounding pharmacist. He will blend powerful ingredients not available over-the-counter and develop products just for you.
- A microneedling treatment may be the next step in erasing fine lines on the forehead. This treatment boosts collagen production in the skin for a smoother texture and more youthful appearance.
- A light to medium chemical peel is another excellent way to give you smooth, refreshed skin on your forehead. At Rejuvenate!, we’ve chosen three very effective products, one of which will be perfect for your individual needs.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment is next. IPL reduces fine lines and dull, unevenly-pigmented surface skin. Brief pulses of bright light are applied to your skin, causing a very slight sting. You’ll see excellent long-term results and you’ll be able to return to regular activities immediately.
- Our choice of healthy makeup is the jane iredale makeup line. Its blend of pigments and minerals is safe and beneficial for your skin. The products are anti-inflammatory and long-lasting, and it provides the sun protection so critical for your forehead.
- Laser skin resurfacing is another option for treating fine lines and wrinkles on the face. This treatment uses a unique laser wavelength to treat both the outermost and deeper layers of the skin in just one or two treatment sessions.
- For more severe wrinkling, our surgeons may recommend a facial plastic surgery procedure.
We look forward to welcoming you to Rejuvenate! Our two offices are conveniently located to serve the entire Denver metro area. One is located just outside of Denver in lovely Golden, Colorado immediately off of 6th Ave westbound and the other is located downtown in Cherry Creek, Denver. Give us a call to schedule an appointment (303) 278-2600 today.