At CCS, we have patients from all over the world come to Dr. Wolfe, Dr. Vath, and Dr. Steinwald for their Plastic Surgery needs, so we have made the virtual consultation process as seamless as an in office one. Here’s how it works:
- Call or request a consultation online and we will get you a dedicated time on our schedule
- You will be instructed how to complete the necessary paperwork and upload your photos using our HIPAA-compliant patient portal, TouchMD
- Your surgeon will call you (video chat also available) at the designated time to discuss the procedure(s), answer your questions, and form a surgical plan.
- You will then speak to a Patient Counselor who will give you your quote and can schedule your procedure if you wish to move forward.
- We will schedule you for a pre-op and face-to-face appointment with your surgeon (usually 2 weeks before surgery)
It’s that easy!
With so many people experiencing some down time in their lives, now is the perfect time to consider that procedure that you have been thinking about. Let’s talk!