Rejuvenate! was ranked #1 of 57 for Best Med Spa in Denver.
What Makes Us #1?
Why do our patients trust Rejuvenate! for exceptional experiences and fantastic results? There is no shortage of reasons:
- We focus on safety and staff education.
- Aestheticians and Nurse Injectors are crossed-trained in treatments offered here, from BOTOX® Cosmetic injections to CoolSculpting® treatments.
- We foster long term, trusting relationships with clients through upfront communication and follow-up.
- We are 100% committed to fabulous outcomes.
- We have friendly, caring, happy staff with low employee turnover.
- We’re not afraid to say “no” to unrealistic expectations.
- Our nurses and aestheticians have more than 40 combined years of experience.
- We follow trends in the industry with scientific literature and through social media outlets.
Our Patients Are #1
Here’s the bottom line: Rejuvenate! was voted Denver A-List’s #1 medspa 2017 because we make our patients the #1 priority. Sara Kubik R.N., BSN, CANS and Rejuvenate’s Manager, sees to it that her staff is well trained and constantly learning about new skincare modalities and products. She seeks specialized training for all of her staff. This keeps them current and informed in this fast-paced industry.
Safety is at the core of everything we do at Rejuvenate!. The R.N.s and Aestheticians are not only trained within Rejuvenate; they are also trained by the companies who create the various products and treatments we offer. For instance, when a new laser is purchased, the staff is trained by the laser company first. Secondly, they are tested on the mechanics of the technology. Thirdly, the staff tests and completes a comprehensive study on the treatment before it is available to patients.
Experienced Guidance You Can Trust
Sara’s staff has more than 40 combined years of experience in the med spa arena. With this level of experience, they know when it is appropriate to push the envelope and when to back off in all treatment situations. A patient may look at a picture in a magazine and think filler in the cheeks is a good idea, however, it may not be the approach they need to achieve their goal. Sara makes a point in teaching staff that it is okay to say “no” to patients who may have an unrealistic expectation of what filler, laser, or neuromodulator treatments can do. We also provide before-and-after photos of actual patients to help set a common, realistic goal.
Rejuvenate! cares about our patients and is invested in improving their happiness by setting safe and realistic expectations with all patients before administering a treatment. Sara says, “If we can improve what a patient feels is imperfect in a safe, realistic manner, then we have created a wonderful outcome and a long-lasting relationship.”
See what all the fuss is about. Contact us online to request a consultation at our med spa in Denver, or call (303) 278-2600 (Golden) or (303) 951-2100 (Denver).